Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Car Wash

Turnout for the car wash was just amazing. but more notable was the commitment and enthusiasm of Shell Station owner,  Neeraj Aggarwal, and Manager Len Tinkler.


The amount of work that they did and the energy they put forth for this event was inspiring.  As I drove down Scott Road and approached the station I saw the whole corner was decorated with balloons, banners and staff out on the sidewalks with signs promoting the fundraiser.  I was completely overwhelmed.

To Neeraj, Len and all of the staff and family who helped out and participated I want to express a huge thank you and much appreciated from Breyden, my mom an dad who are Breyden's support on the road as well as myself and the rest of the family who comprise @TeamBreyden. We are very a grateful for all you did.  THANK YOU!










Food booths, lemonade stand and silent auction
Doing my bit




Line up for the car wash

My cousin Anne and Crystal came to give support too.




Toni even made her own home baked chocolate chip cookies. They delicious AND she shared with me her secret ingredient, which I will use next time I bake some. THANKS TONI!

Car Wash Lineup was always 2-4 cars deep

Some of the staff who were there helping out

Me and just a few of the staff who put on the event.  Thanks gang, 








The Lemonade guys. These guys totally rocked the place. So much enthusiasm. 

Len and Neeraj are still working on figuring out the total raised to support Breyden's walk.  Proceeds will go to food, shelter, shoes etc so that Breyden can continue on his fundraising walk.  I will have an addendum to this blog entry within a few days.

If you would like to financially support the CrossCanadaCure: CIBC transit # 00250 account # 83-68694


thank you,
Daryl

No comments:

Post a Comment